Cafe menu options
Prestigious environmental award honors Bay Area pioneer for leadership in multiple areas» Read More
A report card on the successes and challenges of our 2012 commitment — and a road map for the future» Read More
Current Status: Serving Breakfast Til 10:00 am
- BreakfastServed from 5:00 am - 10:00 am
- Stack11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Grill11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Wok11:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Lunch11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Dinner4:30 pm - 8:00 pm
May 9 - August 19:
Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday CLOSED (Except when groups are on campus)
Chalon Meal Schedule:
Breakfast 7 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Lunch 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Dinner CLOSED (Except when groups are on campus)
Coffee Bar Schedule: CLOSED
Doheny Campus Café
The Brady café at Mount Saint Mary's University is a gathering place for the entire community. The Brady cafe is located on the ground floor of Leavey Commons and offers a variety of foods served from our different stations including Main Plate, Global, Deli, Grill, Salad Bar, and our Farm to Fork Market Station. The Coffee Bar is conveniently located in the Brady cafe and offers a variety of Starbucks specialty coffee drinks, fresh fruit smoothies, and in- house fresh baked pastries and desserts.
- BreakfastMon-Thu, 5:00 am - 10:00 am
- BreakfastFri, 6:00 am - 10:00 am
- BreakfastSat-Sun, 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- LunchMon-Fri, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- LunchSat-Sun, 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
- DinnerMon-Thu, 4:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- DinnerFri/Sun, 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- GrillMon-Thu, 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- GrillFri, 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
- GrillSat, 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- GrillSat-Sun, 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
- GrillSun, 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- StackMon-Thu, 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- StackFri, 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
- StackSat, 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- StackSat-Sun, 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
- StackSun, 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- WokMon-Thu, 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
View/Print Weekly Menu
Bon Appétit Joins Forces with Hampton Creek
Hampton Creek’s groundbreaking products are all-natural and delicious! Instead of eggs, they use more sustainable ingredients (like yellow peas in Just Mayo and sorghum flour in Just Cookies) to create scrumptious foods with great texture and flavor – that are also better for the earth.
By moving to Hampton Creek products, each year we collectively:
- Avoid eating 12 million g of saturated fat and 806 million mg of sodium
- Save 4 million square feet of land and 245 million quarts of water
- Prevent almost 500,000 lbs. of carbon emissions
We’re food recovery certified!
For doing the right thing
We are committed to feeding people, not landfills.
Did you know?
Bon Appétit at Mount Saint Mary’s University is fighting food waste and hunger by recovering surplus perishable food from our campus that would otherwise go to waste and donating it to people in need through the Midnight Mission.
Eat Right — For You
Do you care about whether your food was grown locally or raised humanely? Or are you more interested in protein vs. carbs?
Whatever your priorities, we can help you chew the right thing. At Bon Appétit, we’re working toward “food service for a sustainable future.” How we define that is a mouthful, but the bottom line is that we strive to cook delicious food that’s good for you, the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth — because they’re all connected. And we’re proud to be the first food service company to tackle many important issues in these areas.
We’re here to support you by giving the information you need to choose wisely. Visit our Wellness page for a feast of information about the roles our from-scratch cooking, nutritional approach, local sourcing, and other sustainability programs can play on your menu.
When the tops of root vegetables such as radishes and turnips are in good condition, don’t let them go to waste! This recipe transforms radish greens into a bright and simple chimichurri sauce that is a delicious and refreshing topping to many foods from omelets to roasted potatoes.» Read More
Pulses, such as lentils, are some of the most earth-friendly protein options. This salad deliciously combines them with Dijon and carrots for a comforting and flavorful lunch or dinner.» Read More
We are pleased to offer meal plans designed to meet the needs of every student. Choosing the right student meal plan will bring value to our students’ daily dining experience in many ways. A Bon Appétit meal plan is the affordable, flexible, easy and healthy choice!
» Read more about meal plans at Mount Saint Mary’s University
Tell Us What You Think
Do you have a specific question, suggestion, or feedback about your meal at a Bon Appétit café? Feel free to browse the previously asked questions below or contact our Bon Appétit managers using this form.
- I have been trying to eat a healthier diet. Will I be able to find a healthy food choice in the Bon Appétit café?
- Can you tell me how many calories are in the foods in the Bon Appétit café?
- How will you handle my concerns about a food allergy?